The Tinkling Spring Presbyterian Church, is a Presbyterian church founded in 1740, and is the second-oldest Presbyterian congregation in the Valley of Virginia (the Shenandoah Valley). Its historic building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The church’s first building was a log structure built during 1742-1748. Its 1850 Greek Revival building is its third building, and is significant architecturally for being designed by Robert Lewis Dabney who served as pastor there from 1852-1857. This Greek Revival building, along with two other churches designed by Dabney, is credited with influencing ecclessiastic architecture in Virginia.